St. Patrick’s Day WA Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation established to promote and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Perth, Western Australia. In Ireland, St. Patrick’s Day is marked by tradition and culture, and across the world on March 17 people don a shade of green and celebrate their own sense of ‘Irishness’.
In 2018, the St Patrick’s Festival of WA will be held on Saturday March 17 in Leederville.
As a NFP, the St Patrick’s Festival of WA committee requires sponsorship to ensure the continued success of the event now and into the future.
Potential benefits to our sponsors:
- Promotion to the St Patrick’s Festival of WA email database
- Promotion to the St Patrick’s Festival of WA Facebook page, currently at 3,047 members
- Promotions to the Irish Families in Perth Facebook page, currently at 7,543 members
- Your brand in front of an estimated 20,000 people at the parade and community carnival
- Opportunity to showcase your company via a stall at the community carnival
- Opportunity to take part in the street parade through Leederville
- Company logo on all St Patrick’s Festival marketing materials
- Company logo on any St Patrick’s Festival print advertising through media outlets
- Company logo in the event day program
- Advert in the event day program
- MC acknowledgements during the community carnival
- Naming rights or branding to event day elements i.e. main stage, sports demonstration area, family zone, bars
- VIP tickets to the launch event
- VIP tickets to the parade and carnival areas
- Tickets to fundraising events throughout the year
For a guide as to the packages available, contact Hayley Hinchliffe on 0401 027 161 or firstname.lastname@example.org